What do I need to bring to an appointment?
Just a photo ID.
Do I need an appointment?
We encourage you to schedule an appointment by calling or texting 716-800-2306. Walk-ins are welcome but may have to wait as scheduled patients take priority.
What does it cost?
All services are free and confidential.
Can I bring someone with me?
We encourage you to bring someone who will support you. Your guest will be able to join you for some parts of your confidential appointment at your request.
What can I expect when I come?
You will meet with a Nurse who will:
- Review the Reproductive Health Screening that you will be receiving , including pregnancy testing, ultrasound, and STD testing.
- Review your health history and answer your medical questions.
- Perform a clinical pregnancy test. If positive,
- Perform an ultrasound exam to confirm pregnancy and determine how far along you are.
- Review all of your pregnancy options, including abortion procedures, risks and side effects.
- Review your customized Personal Resource List and provide any necessary medical, insurance, and community support referrals.
- Schedule another appointment for you to receive your test results in one week.