We offer Pregnancy Confirmation to confirm a viable pregnancy. To schedule a free and confidential appointment call or text 716-800-2306.
You will meet with a Nurse who will:
- Review the Reproductive Health Screening that you will be receiving , including pregnancy testing, ultrasound, and STD testing.
- Review your health history and answer your medical questions.
- Perform a clinical pregnancy test. If positive,
- Perform an ultrasound exam to confirm pregnancy and determine how far along you are.
- Review all of your pregnancy options, including abortion procedures, risks and side effects.
- Review your customized Personal Resource List and provide any necessary medical, insurance, and community support referrals.
- Schedule another appointment for you to receive your test results in one week.
If you think you may be pregnant, these are the first essential questions to have answered before determining your pregnancy outcome:
Is my pregnancy viable?
One in five pregnancies end before 7 weeks. 1 It’s important to rule out the possibility of a dangerous ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in the Fallopian tubes).
How far along am I?
Your gestational age determines your due date and impacts your pregnancy options. Only an ultrasound exam can accurately determine gestational age.
Do I have an STD?
It’s important for the health of your baby and your future reproductive health to be tested and treated.
1 National Institutes of Health (2014). Miscarriage. Retrieved from http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001488.htm; Wilcox AJ, Weinberg CR, O’Connor JF, Baird DD, Schlatterer JP, Canfield RD (1988). Incidence of early loss of pregnancy. N Engl J Med; 319:89-94.